OUR CORE VALUES & AIMS
- Pride: We take pride in our work and our mission.
- Credibility: We inspire trust by taking responsibility for our actions.
- Commitment: We are committed to acting in the best interest of the Park, its archaeological, historical and cultural heritage and to enhance the visitor experience.
- Partnership: We seek to strengthen alliances with organizations in the public and private sectors and the local communities that share our principles and objectives.
- Integrity: We honor our commitments and nurture an open and transparent environment.
- Leadership: We are the leading NGO working on the conservation, preservation, and sustainable management of Petra.
To preserve the integrity of Petra’s unique combination of archaeological , cultural & natural heritage.
To advance a sustainable integrated approach to the management of the Park.
To promote responsible tourism in the travel industry and amongst travelers building on the concept of sustainable tourism.
To instill understanding, appreciation & enjoyment of Petra.
To maintain balance between economic development & the conservation of Petra.
To integrate the interests of different stakeholders into preservation efforts in Petra.